- There are only two things I won't eat. Green peas and cheez-its. I can't stand either one of them...not the smell, not the sight, not (God forbid) the taste.
- I am a 2nd Degree Blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do. I wish I had time to go to karate again, but between work and kids...I don't right now.
- In 7th grade, I lived in Paris, France for about 6 months. My dad got sent there temporarily for his job.
- In 5th grade, I had a bicycle wreck and pretty much slid across the pavement on my face. Pulled every singe bracket of my braces off me teeth.
- I no longer ride bicycles. I've tried and I just can't do it.
- I hate clowns. I won't go so far as to say I am afraid of them, but they creep me out. My blood pressure goes up when clowns are around.
- I won't break up fights between girls. I'll break up a fight between boys, but not girls. Boys fight with an unspoken, unwritten set of rules. With girls, there are no rules. I've seen nails pulled off, weaves pulled out, and clothes shredded. Girls are vicious when they fight.
Friday, January 21, 2011
7 Things You Didn't Need to Know About Me
Posted by Jessica at 7:50 AM